Marvin Watch C°1850 is a client we take a lot of pleasure collaborating with and for which we have done a lot of work in 2010: new corporate website, newsletter strategy, and an exclusive e-shop which is in the final stages of validation. Of course we also implemented their global conversational strategy through a blog we designed, a Facebook fanpage, a Twitter profile, a YouTube channel, a Flickr page and a top-notch community management team to engage the fans of this fine Swiss watch making brand.
On November 4, Marvin Watch C°1850 revealed in Paris its eagerly awaited new collection developed as a Special Edition in partnership with its brand ambassador, Sébastien Loeb. He was recently crowned world rally champion for the seventh time and is considered to be the greatest rally driver of all times.
Our mission: ignite positive word of mouth through an international influencer campaign.
We organized the campaign in 3 phases:
- a teasing on Marvin’s channels and an outreach to over 70 bloggers from the horology, motorsports and men’s lifestyle universe. We delivered an exclusive pre-reveal video to them, which scored over 6’000 views in a week.
- the reveal event in Paris to which we invited 5 top horology bloggers for one-to-one interview with Sébastien Loeb and Cécile Maye, Marvin’s CEO.
- a post-event outreach to distribute our « blogger kit » to all the bloggers from the first stage who showed interest.
- over 60 blog articles published worldwide with relays on Facebook and Twitter
- + 300 new fans on Marvin’s Facebook fanpage
- + 140 new followers on Marvin’s Twitter profil
- + 800 new subscriptions to Marvin’s newsletter
- + 152’000 pages views and over 70% new visits to Marvin’s website in November’10
Here’s our case study, feel free to contact us for further discussion: